PHP/MySQL Web Developers
Coello Group, a top Advertising and marketing web development firm is seeking talented PHP/MySQL web developers. Qualified candidates will be working to develop new custom solutions for Coello Group as well as maintain and improve existing technical solutions, SEO, Mobile Apps. Ideal candidates will have a passion for new technologies, and extensive PHP, MySQL development. Linux and Windows system administration skills are a Plus. Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to independently research and apply new technologies is a must.
- 5+ years’ experience in web development
- PHP – Candidate should be an experienced PHP developer, WordPress, Zend framework experience is a plus
- MySQL – understanding of relational database principles, including the ability to read/write basic SQL queries
- Object Oriented Development / CS Background – Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do.
- Linux Experience – basic Linux system administration skills especially in a LAMP environment
- Self-Starter – Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction
- Web Services – Experience building modern web services
- Experience with the following software: MySQL workbench, Eclipse, xDebug
We are currently expanding and looking for a graphic designer to work website layouts, weekly marketing emails, and web graphics. The designer will also be involved with several verticals of the company where they will have the opportunity to help develop and design larger scale company wide projects, working alongside both a marketing and a tech team in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication skills, attention to detail and a great attitude are a must!
- Solid grasp of design concepts, ideally with a degree/education in design
- Strong typographical skills
- Understanding of how print design is merging with interactive and how to develop brands that can make the transition from screen to screen
- Hands-on skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Possession of a killer portfolio with variety of industries and deliverables represented
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design web page and graphics based on provided wireframes and themes
- Create web graphics for e-mail, newsletter, blogs and banner advertisements.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Concept, design, and production of in-house and external web materials
- Concept, design, and production of all other creative assets, including logos, graphic illustrations, media kits, corporate communications, etc.
- Design and production of film and marketing materials- from presentations to trade event banners
- Graphic design input in layout and design for webpages and mobile
- Contribute to creative ideation and knowledge of new technology that can be applied to advertiser based experiences
IT Sales Associate
The Senior Business Development will responsible for identifying/qualifying sales prospects, and selling and promoting Coello Group’s solution services and offerings within the Metro Regional Territory (NY & NJ) to meet and exceed targeted sales goals. Must develop and maintain good business relationships with clients, and manage existing accounts. The Director of Business Development is also responsible for client relationship management and coordination of service delivery. Coello Group is seeking an individual who can be successful working in a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment. The position requires someone with a proven track record selling IT strategic solutions and an extensive and current client contact base with Fortune 500 and 1,000 companies within the NY and NJ marketplace. May work from NYC or NJ office location. Resumes maybe submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must have a proven ability to work as a new business development/client relationship management IT sales professional maintaining ‘C’ level contacts/presence
- Identify and close new business opportunities/accounts for RCG through prospecting including: cold calling, emails, marketing campaigns and networking
- Articulate and position full spectrum of RCG’s services and solutions to key client decision makers by developing client relationships to secure project work and job requirements for business opportunities
- Possess industry/technology specific knowledge of BI & Data Delivery, Development & Integration, Application Management, Testing, Project Management, Business Technology & Planning, Supplemental Staffing and Offshore and Onshore Project Delivery
- Manage the entire sales cycle with accountability to engage RCG Specialists/Delivery Managers
- Work with sales support team to create/deliver presentations and proposals to meet customers’ needs
- Represent RCG at trade exhibitions, local IT organizations, and events
- Develop key account plan to achieve goals
- Make sales calls and presentations in order to meet customer needs
- Provide overall support to clients, manage consultants, and handle administrative issues
- Participate in recruiting qualified consultants for client projects as needed
- Maintain close working relationships and open line communications with the clients
- Maintain competitive market awareness, and recommend actions/strategies to senior management
CoelloGroup.com offers a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for changing the world.
Send resume to email@example.com
Become part of a winning team by joining Coello Group’s Website Design Company in New York.
We Specialize in SharePoint Solutions.
Tags: ad agency staten island, brochure design, corporate identity staten island, graphic designer staten island, logo design nj, logo designer nj, marketing firm staten island, new jerset it jobs, new Jersey Web designers, new York it jobs, nj website designer jobs, ny website designer jobs, search engine optimization nj, website designer New Jersey