Coello Group ‘s industry recognized development practice covers the full spectrum of SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Azure which enables us to develop enterprise solutions that are compatible for any architecture regardless of a public, private or hybrid infrastructure.
Our tailored approach enables us to develop solutions for our clients with future compatibility and scalability in mind. Our teams also provide for deep expertise around the development of custom .NET solutions and applications that may reside outside of the SharePoint platform or interact with it to meet a specific business needs.
Coello Group provides for custom development and solutions around the following core areas:
- SharePoint 2013 app, solution and feature development using the new SharePoint app model (Server Side Object Model, Client Side Object Model, REST APIs)
- Custom .NET development around the new .NET Framework 4.5.1
- Office 365 implementation
- Avepoint Migration and implantation
- Nintex workflow and forms
- SharePoint governance and best practice
- Office 365 API Tools development for solutions that interact with both Office 365, SharePoint and the overall Microsoft Office 2013 suite around the new Office Online
- Microsoft Azure development covering the entire Azure suite (Infrastructure, Data Insights, Media Services, SQL, etc.)
- Development of custom workflows that utilizes the new Workflow Manager and underlying Windows Workflow Foundation 4.5
- Custom enterprise content management or records management solutions for SharePoint 2013 to meet your organization’s retention schedule and policies
- Custom SharePoint 2013 search development and configuration
- Yammer API custom development across disparate systems
- Branding of SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint Online and Windows Azure to meet any tailored design goals
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) and mobile application development that is browser and device agnostic
- BCS and external line-of-business (LOB) development to securely interact with multiple data sources regardless of their location or underlying platform (BCS REST API, Data sources, WCF data service, etc.)
- Integration and migration solution development for SharePoint and legacy ECM\RM platforms such as Documentum, LiveLink, FileNet, eRoom, Lotus Notes, Oracle, etc.
Coello Group’s team is truly the best in the industry and can take your organization to the next level.