Coello Group delivers industry leading upgrade & migration services for SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, 2013, 365 and 2016. Our Team of leading SharePoint experts will work with you to help define the overall scope as well as recognizing the underlying tasks and milestones that will be essential to meet your objectives.
Coello Group will work with your organization’s stakeholders to review and architect an approach that is tailored to your needs and outline key fundamentals such as:
- The global approach to your SharePoint 2013 upgrade or migration initiative based on your existing SharePoint environment’s user base, content, workflows, forms, configurations and customization
- Deliver upgrade and migration options that align with any potential budgetary constraints to implement the project in a phased method vs. a “lump sum” approach
- Providing information architecture (IA) re-design, site consolidation and content clean-up to the current SharePoint environment prior to the migration into SharePoint 2016
- Solutions for organization that have multiple SharePoint instances or multiple versions that the upgrade approach, information architecture and system architecture will be required to account for and support (Organizations who have SharePoint 2007 – 2016 environments)
- Solutions for organizations with both SharePoint and non-SharePoint based systems in-scope for the upgrade and migration
- Custom features or workflows that are required to be “aligned” between your existing SharePoint 2010 platform and the new SharePoint 2013 environment?
Coello Group has a strong experience in upgrade and migration initiatives of any size from both a “total user base” perspective as well as a “content database and sizing” perspective. We also provide for solutions to organization’s who may have “known migration issues” such as RBS, Central admin configurations and related SQL Server database “flags” that must be resolved or customizations that must be re-architected or deprecated and then implemented within the new SharePoint 2013 framework.
Coello Group’s senior SharePoint architects and development team can provide you with solutions to resolve most issues you are dealing with as we have experience on hundreds of previous SharePoint upgrade and migration efforts and pull from these strategies and lessons learned to know you are engaging with a trusted partner that will ensure your high-profile project is a success.