With most schools closing due to COVID-19 prevention, your school may be in desperate need for a Learning Management System (LMS) that can quickly support students, parent & faculty. Your LMS platform must Meet your school, students, parents & faculty Requirements. be simple to Use & manage. easy & quick to Setup, Reliable Support, flexible contracts with a Strong Security model.
- Google Classroom Allows teachers to create and collect assignments and give real-time feedback. It is not flexible for a full-time virtual school. Lacks administrator functionalities. Must wait 14 days to add more than 10 users.
- Haiku Learning Cloud-based, Haiku allows educators to keep assignments, feedback, and grades online.
- Schoology full LMS, complete with resource folders, tracking systems, and communication programs. Schoology accounts are free for parents, teachers, and students; but a license is required for schools.
- Blackboard One of the most popular choices for upper level education but doesn’t seem to be at the forefront of its K-12 products.
- Desire2Learn Its K-12 product is focused on personalized learning, blended learning and teacher professional, meant to deliver reliability, freedom, and flexibility.
- Moodle A free open-source learning platform with Documentation, trackers and resources. Moodle doesn’t have a specific “K-12” solution, but if the administrator is tech-savvy, they can bend the program to their school needs.
- Canvas open usable, cloud-based system, Canvas enables easy integration of content, tools, and services that teachers need, and students want.
WordPress LMS Plugins