WordPress Visual Editor is blank, to fix this issue
- go to your worpress admin section and login
- take a screen shoot of your plugins page so you know what you have enable and save it!
- turn off all your plugins
- switch to twenty eleven theme or a generic wordpress theme
- refresh your browser and clear your cache
- go back your your wp admin section and login
- switch back to your theme from the generic theme
- go to your visual editor section to add a page or article
- you will see the visual editor is back up
- turn back your plugins one at a time! ONE AT A TIME!
- every time your turn on a plugin go to your visual editor to make sure it works.
- it may be more than one plug in that is causing the problem.
- your WordPress visual editor should work now.
- to me it was Alex Easiest Newsletter that broke my sites.
take care david