A penetration test, (pentest), is an authorized simulated cyberattack, designed to evaluate the vulnerabilities, flaws and gaps of your organization’s security.
Small businesses and healthcare providers are prime targets for cyber-attacks due to the the lack of resources, knowledge and time. A pentest report will provide details of how-to mange those vulnerabilities, flaws and gaps in your business before hackers do.
Most popular pentest
- Network Service Test: aims to discover vulnerabilities and gaps in your network infrastructure
- Web Application Test: aims at web applications, browsers, and components
- Client-Side Test: pinpoints security threats like vulnerable software in your pc.
- Wireless Network Test: aims to analyze wireless devices in your organization
- Social Engineering Test: tries to manipulate users or employees to compromise confidential data
- Mobile App Test: analyzes security inside your mobile device.